Bali is not all about bars and night parties, but also offers tourists the opportunity to relax on the beach with quiet candlelit dinners, sunset dinner cruises, and casual dining at some of Bali's popular cafes and resto-bars. The nightlife in Bali has a plethora of interesting things that offer an experience that most visitors want to see on the island. Bali has many bars, clubs, beach bars, and hangouts, making it ideal for all visitors who enjoy the hype and energy. Each bar and hangout places has its unique element that attracts tourists and partygoers. Balinese nightlife also caters to many people who want a relaxing night with various things to do.
Top 10 Things to Do to Enjoy Nightlife in Bali: The Captivating Beauty of Bali
For people who want to explore Bali's nightlife and do some affordable shopping, Bali's night markets offer local products and items at competitive prices offering perfect Bali nightlife for singles. The night markets, also known as Pasar Malam, are popular with tourists where they can enjoy local street food and shop for reasonable supplies after sunset. Bali offers its visitors a variety of experiences, so whether you're a party-goer or a thrill-seeker, you won't be disappointed by this adventure heaven.
- Extravagant Dinner at Chedi Club
- Mesmerizing Dinner Cruise after the Nightfall
- The Vibrant Devdan Show in Nusa Dua Theatre
- Tasting the Culture in Uluwatu Temple Amphitheatre
- Time for a Movie Date in Karma Beach
- Witness the Cabaret Show at Frankenstein’s Laboratory
- Excitement Filled Bali Hai Cruise
- Searching Good Times with Potato Head Beach Club
- Shop Till You Drop in Sindhu Night Market
- Single Fin Bali Knows How to Party
1. Extravagant Dinner at Chedi Club
Take your Bali adventures to new heights with the first hot air balloons at the amazing Chedi Club. Experience the air 50 meters above the ground and marvel at the magnificent swaying rice fields, beautiful flower beds, vegetable garden, and spectacular views of Mount Agung.
The dinner itself is a unique experience, an outdoor restaurant on the edge of a large green area. Freshly picked herbs and vegetables add a unique flavor and make each dish unique. This ride is one of the best ways to experience one of Bali's best party places.
- Location: The Chedi Club Ubud, Tengkulak Kaja, Jl. Raya Goa Gajah, Kemenuh, Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
- Timings: 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM
- Ideal for: Family, Couples, Honeymooners, Friends Groups, Solo Travelers
- Things to do: Hot balloon ride, Spa, Relaxing
- Nearest Airport: The nearest airport to Chedi Club is Ngurah Rai International Airport which is approximately 38.2 km in distance.
- Nearby Attractions: The Duck Man of Bali ( hand carved Ducks)
- Nearby Restaurants: Bale Udang Mang Engking, Kedai D'Sawah, Layana Warung
2. Mesmerizing Dinner Cruise after the Nightfall
One of the best ways to enjoy Bali's nightlife is on a sunset dinner cruise. As the sun sets, you can enjoy a relaxing cruise along Benoa Harbour. Enjoy a sumptuous international buffet dinner accompanied by live music. The cruise also includes an exotic dance performance, comedy cabaret, traditional Balinese dance performances, and many other onboard entertainment. There is also an open dance floor where you can dance the night away. It is an experience that cannot be compared to any other experience in Bali which makes it one of the perfect things to do in Bali.
- Ideal for: Family, Honeymooners, and Friends Groups
- Best Time to Go: The best time to visit Bali is from April to October, the summer months in Bali.
- Things to do: Lavish Dinner, Witnessing Traditional Performance and Cabret, Dancing
- Popular Cruise Lines: Pirate Dinner Cruise, Bali Hai Cruises, Bounty Cruises, Bounty Cruises, Sunset Cruise Jimbaran
- Ticket price: Approximately 221-300 QAR(Adults), 155-200 QAR (Children)
3. The Vibrant Devdan Show in Nusa Dua Theatre
Gets familiar with the traditional side of Indonesia with Devdan Show at the Nusa Dua Theater. The show showcases a vibrant glimpse of Balinese and Indonesian culture. The show runs approximately 90 min long and showcases a mixture of traditional and modern dance moves to covey a theatrical narration with the help of illusions, acrobatics, traditional puppets, brilliant light, sound play, and traditional objects as props. The Devdan exhibition takes you through various aspects of Indonesia's rich culture and diversity while keeping your attention throughout the show. The energetic performances of the artists give a unique experience that you would like to live again. This show is a great opportunity to experience the exclusive tone of the best nightlife in Bali.
Location: Komplek, Jl. ITDC Nusa Dua, Benoa, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80363, Indonesia
- Show Timings: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat- 7:30–8:30 pm
- Ideal for: Family, Groups, Couples, Honeymooners
- Nearest Airport: The nearest airport to Nusa Dua Theatre is Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport which is approximately 12.7 km away.
- Best Time to Go: To experience the pleasant weather in Nusa Dua then it is best to visit during July.
- Nearby Attractions: Pura Geger, Museum Pasifika, Pantai Pandawa, Serangan Island, Puja Mandala, Pantai Gegerand etc.
- Ticket Prices: VIP- 0.17 QAR, Category A- 0.11 QAR, Category B- 0.082 QAR
4. Tasting the Culture in Uluwatu Temple Amphitheatre
Bali has an abundance of culture and tradition and the best way to witness it is by visiting the Uluwatu Temple Amphitheatre to experience the vibrant colors of Balinese Traditions. Perched on the edge of a cliff 70 meters above the waves of the Indian Ocean, Uluwatu Temple is one of the nine most visited temples in Bali. The amphitheater is an open area with concrete seats, a central stage, and a breathtaking view of the sea. Spend a blissful twilight here and watch the Kecak Fire Dance Performance, Bali's most iconic dance performance. The most amazing part of the show is the use of human singing to add to the atmosphere of the dance drama.
- Location: Pecatu, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Ideal For: Family, Group, Couples, Honeymooners, Kids
- Things to do: Enjoying Kecak Fire Dance, Exploring the Temple, Photographing
- Amphitheatre Ticket: 37 QAR ( Adults), 19 QAR (Children 2-9 years)
- Nearest Airport: The nearest airport to Uluwatu Temple is Ngurah Rai (DPS) Airport which is 13 km away.
- Timings: 5:45 PM
- Nearby Attractions: Uluwatu Temple, Malini Agro Park, Blue Point Beach
- Nearby Restaurants: Warung Bejana, Three Steps Coffee, Ritual Bali
- Nearby Hotels: Jumeirah Bali, Six Senses Uluwatu, Bali, Origin Uluwatu, Bulgari Resort Bali, Radisson Blu Resort, Bali Uluwatu
5. Time for a Movie Date in Karma Beach
Treat yourself to the ultimate movie night at Karma Beach Club Bali. Enjoy a kid-friendly movie at 6:45 p.m. Tickets include snacks such as sliders, chips, flavored popcorn and shakes for kids and satay, pizza, sushi, and chocolate mousse for adults. At 9:00 am, an adult-friendly movie will be shown with refreshments. Get ready to relax in a comfortable bean bag, and dig your feet into the sand, with the ocean in the background and the starry tropical sky above. A great way for couples to experience Bali's nightlife is with Bali honeymoon packages.
- Location: Karma Kandara Bali, Jalan Villa Kandara, Ungasan, Kec. Kuta Sel., Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia
- Ideal For: Family, Children, Couples, Honeymooner
- Things to do: Watching Movies, Tasting Delicacies
- Nearest Airport: The closest airport is Ngurah Rai International Airport which is 12 km away from Karma Beach.
- Nearby Attractions: Melasti Cliff, Melasti Beach, Green Bowl Beach, Zahra Spa Uluwatu
- Nearby Restaurants: Di Mare Restaurant - Karma Kandara, Ju-Ma-Na, Tropical Temptation Beach Club
- Nearby Hotels: Six Senses Uluwatu, Bali, Renaissance Bali Uluwatu Resort & Spa, The Edge, Cross Bali Breakers
Also Read: Beaches in Bali: Find Your Tropical Paradise
6. Witness the Cabaret Show at Frankenstein’s Laboratory
This is one of Seminyak's most unique Balinese nightlife experiences. Dinner at Frankenstein's Lab includes unique themed dinners and a zombie-style cabaret show. Each night there are 5 presentations divided into two sessions; one at 4.30 pm which is perfect for family entertainment and another at 8.30 pm which features more mature content with pre-show drinks at 6.30 pm. The place offers everything with a unique touch. Enjoy a zombie burger, monster burger, chocolate fondue or their legendary Frankenstein shakes. There is no entry fee and you only pay for the food and drinks you order.
- Location: Jl. Camplung Tanduk No.6, Seminyak, Kec. Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Timings: 5 pm–12 am and Closed -(Sunday)
- Ideal For: Family, Friends Group, Couples, Honeymooner
- Things to do: Tasting delicacies of Bali and watching the Cabaret show
- Nearest Airport: Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport is only 9-10 Km away from Frankenstein’s Laboratory
- Nearby Attractions: Waterbom Bali, Devil's Tears, Bali Safari and Marine Park, Penida Island, Ubud Palace, Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary
- Nearby Restaurants: Made's Warung(Seminyak), BO & BUN, Shelter Bali, Taco Beach Grill
- Nearby Hotels: My Villas in Bali, Singgah Hotel Seminyak, Primera Hotel Seminyak, Lotus Tirta Seminyak
7. Excitement Filled Bali Hai Cruise
Evening cruises are the best way for couples and new love birds especially honeymooners to experience Bali's nightlife. So enjoy a luxurious sea voyage on a huge and spacious catamaran. The cruise starts with sunset at Benoa Harbour. Watch the beautiful tropical sky change color as you sail and enjoy the refreshing sea breeze. Enjoy live music and entertainment during the cruise and then enjoy a delicious meal on board. Bali Hai Cruise offers a variety of cruises from family cruises to romantic cruises, as well as Bollywood-style cruises with exotic belly dancers and entertaining hosts making it one of Bali's best party places.
- Location: Jl. Wahana Tirta No.1, Benoa, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80222, Indonesia
- Ideal For: Group, Honeymooner, Couples
- Things to do: Dinner, Dancing, Watching Belly Dancing Performances
- Ticket Price: 218 to 300 QAR
- Timings: 7 am–9 pm
- Nearest Airport: It takes approximately 6 min to drive 4.3 miles from Port of Benoa to Ngurah Rai Airport.
- Nearby Attractions: Satya Dharma Temple, Bali Wake Park, Bali Exotic Marine Park, Turtle Conservation and Education Centre
- Nearby Restaurants: Professor Seafood Restaurant, Akame Resto, Benoa Fish Market, Gardenia Restaurant, Jejaton Restaurant
- Nearby Nightclubs: Sakala Beach Club, Black Tom's, Bigas Cafe, Benoa
- Nearby Hotels: The Sakala Resort, Villa Sunset by Premier Hospitality Asia, Novotel Bali Benoa, D&G Villas
8. Searching Good Times with Potato Head Beach Club
Potato Head Beach Club, often referred to as "the destination for good times," is one of Bali's most popular vacation spots. If you want to relax your joints while dancing and drinking on a Balinese beach, this is the perfect place for you. This beach club is a luxurious, cosmopolitan village on the coast. This beach house with its unique architecture is one of the best places to watch the sunset in Bali. If that's not enough then the Potato Head Beach Club also has an amphitheater with a lawn of 500 square meters and the infinity pool will give you a dream beach experience. You can also participate in many thrilling water sports on the beach making it the perfect space to enjoy water activities in Bali.
- Location: Petitenget St No.51B, Seminyak, Kuta Utara, Badung Regency, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Ideal For: Friends Group, Honeymooner, Couples
- Timings: Sunday to Thursday: 9.00 am - 12.00 am, Friday and Saturday: 9.00 am - 2.00 am
- Nearest Airport: It is 12.9 km from Ngurah Rai Airport to Potato Head Beach Club.
- Nearby Attractions: Seminyak Beach, Desa Potato Head, Old Man's
- Nearby Restaurants: Uma Garden, Ijen, Pizza Garden, Kaum Bali, Seasalt
- Nearby Hotels: Cicada Luxury Townhouses, Potato Head Suites & Studios, The Dusun, W Bali - Seminyak, The Colony Hotel Bali
9. Shop Till You Drop in Sindhu Night Market
Exploring the island's night markets and shopping in Bali is an essential part of exploring Bali. And one of the biggest night markets is the Sindhu Night Market, where you can find almost everything cheaper than usual. Whether you're looking for local street food, fresh vegetables, or souvenirs to take home, Sindhu Night Market brings it all to one market. Approach the market at dinner time and enjoy a variety of locally famous dishes such as Fried noodles, Satay, Bakso, and anything else your mouth craves. And then quench your thirst with a combination of freshly squeezed juices or refresh yourself with fruit smoothies. Finish the tour by filling the Shopping Bag with inexpensive handcrafted items and clothes.
- Location: 8776+W29, Jl. Pungutan No.2, Sanur, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali 80228, Indonesia
- Timings: 4–10 pm
- Things to do: Shop for souvenirs, Eat local delicacies, Explore the market
- Nearest Airport: It takes around 30 minutes to drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
- Nearby Attractions: Kids SoHo Playground, Patal Temple, Golden Queen Fast Boat
- Nearby Restaurants: IZZY- Izakaya Street, Naughty Nuri's Sanur, Warung Sanur Segar
- Nearby Hotels: Kayangan Boutique Hotel, Kejora Suites, Segara Village Hotel, Mahagiri Villas Sanur
10. Single Fin Bali Knows How to Party
With a multi-level terrace and breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean, Single Fin Bali is one of the best cliff bars in Uluwatu, Bali. The bar is open for lunch and dinner and serves the best burgers, salads, pizzas, and other famous cuisines. Try house cocktails, a wide range of premium spirits, or the popular Bintang. The best time to enjoy the atmosphere of Single Fin Bali is at sunset and then have a fun evening with great music. It's also a great place to be a part of Bali's vibrant singles nightlife. Notable nights include the acoustic Wednesday and Sunday sessions making it a perfect place to get the most out of the nightlife in Bali.
- Location: Uluwatu, Pantai Suluban, Jl. Labuansait, Pecatu, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Timings: 8 am–10 pm
- Things to do: Having Dinner, Dancing
- Nearest Airport: The nearest airport is Ngurah Rai International Airport which is approximately 21.5 km away.
- Nearby Attractions: Uluwatu Temple, Padang Padang Beach, Thomas Beach, Balangan Beach
- Nearby Hotels: The Asa Maia, Suluban Cliff Bali Villa, Sannyas Boutique Hotel
Long home to hippie culture, Bali has become a thriving party capital over the past decade with a steady stream of tourists from around the world. The island is a world-class destination to explore at night, whether it's the endless parties on Kuta Beach or the hopping clubs with no closing time. There is a lot to see in Bali, from electronic music, rave parties, and lively bars to beach parties. So if you love the glitz and glamor of Bali and want to let your hair down like the locals and enjoy the best of nightlife in Bali then make sure to add this dreamy land to your next adventurous list.
Bali is known for its exotic nightlife. After all, it is a beach destination. So you will find many beach huts and bars on the island where you can drink and dance with your friends, family, or partner.
Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak dominate Bali's nightlife with bars, pubs, and nightclubs, each with their specialties, to attract a large number of night owls.
With its rich turquoise waters, white sand beaches, and many ancient temples, this lush paradise is a destination for travelers from all over the world and is a great destination for solo travelers.
February is the cheapest month to fly to Bali, has cheaper accommodation, and is quieter as a result of the rainy season.
Sate (satay) varieties, Nasi ayam and Nasi campur, Bebek and ayam betutu, Babi guling, Tahu and tempeh, etc are some famous cuisines of Bali.
One of the biggest night markets is the Sindhu Night Market, where you can find almost everything cheaper than usual. Whether you're looking for local street food, fresh vegetables, or souvenirs to take home, Sindhu Night Market brings it all to one market.
Ideally, 4-5 days are enough to explore the most famous nightlife spots of Bali and participate in some thrilling activities.
Batik Textiles and Sarongs, Balinese Wooden Crafts, Paintings, Pie Susu, Handmade Jewellery, Carved Shells, Balinese Coffee, etc, can be taken from Bali as gifts for your loved ones.