What does it feel like to have a dinner in the sky? Imagine yourself tied to a suspended dining table, being fed 5-star meals while hovering 40 to 50 metres in the air. Is it enthralling to you? If this is the case, then the Dinner in the Sky event is unquestionably for you!
Dinner in the Sky Qatar: Experience Dining High Up in the Air
Dinner in the Sky is a one-of-a-kind event, with a 22-seat Sky Table hanging 40 metres in the air, where you'll enjoy delicious cuisine and wine while taking in a really unforgettable view. Dinner in the Sky is likely to be the highlight of Doha's outdoor season, and it will be an event your friends or clients will never forget. Dinner in the Sky is an unforgettable event with 360-degree views over Qatar. Bring a camera or smartphone with you because you will want to record some of the incredible vistas that are part of this once-in-a-lifetime event.
This one-of-a-kind eating experience, which originated in Belgium, has already been operating in more than 45 countries across the world for more than ten years. It initially appeared at QIFF in Doha, Qatar in 2013, and then returned in 2017. When you will arrive at the place, you will be greeted warmly by the employees. While you wait for the pre-flight inspections in the departure lounge, you will be served refreshments. Visitors will all be summoned for the pre-flight safety orientation as soon as everything will be ready. Following that, you can select your seats and will be strapped in by the personnel. The chairs may swivel 180 degrees and are held in place by a four-point strap system.
Dinner in the Sky Qatar: Host Corporate Events
Whether you're wanting to entertain a handful of customers or want to take over a whole table, Dinner in the Sky is one of Qatar's most unique and unforgettable hospitality events. The dining experience have a number of great business packages available, including the option to reserve a whole 22-seat Sky Table for a really unique experience. They may emphasize the importance of brand and service communication. Product launches, press conferences, business engagement, and entertainment in the sky take on a whole new meaning when they're 'floating' above the ordinary. The Sky platform is ideal for anybody who wants to turn a mundane function or meeting into a fantastic, once-in-a-lifetime experience that will make an indelible impact on their attendees.
Dinner in the Sky is a unique event idea that provides clients with unparalleled visibility through customization and branding choices. They collect branding and customization materials at the platform and in the reception, area based on the client's requirements and budget to deliver a bespoke event that is totally in line with the client's corporate image.
Mentioned below are the customization options available here: -
For Platform -
- Roof with different colours
- Underneath the platform's ceiling is a large sticker bearing the client's emblem.
- Stickers displaying the client's brand or claim on the front and rear seat headrests
- Seatbelt stickers or coverings can be used to personalise them.
- Tablecloth or cover for each person
- Billboards hung from the ceiling
- The banner beneath (the Dinner in the Sky platform)
For Welcome Area and Launching Pad -
- Colorful tent canopies with the clients' logos Image of the Company
- Call for photos
- Fence coverings that are manufactured to order
- Client-selected colours for the carpet
- For the launching pad, a large sticker featuring the client's brand was created.
Some Important Facts and Rule You Should Know Before Visiting Dinner in the Sky
- The flight is smoke-free.
- Before the flight, there will be a brief safety presentation, so arrive early.
- To avoid mistakes, keep your personal possessions as close to your face as possible when eating.
- Because there are no bathroom breaks throughout the flight, please make sure you use the restroom before boarding.
- Each flight has a total of 22 seats.
- Sit on the corners if you're feeling very daring.
- The chair is swivel- and recline-able. If you wish to be able to fully recline your seat throughout the flight, tell the personnel when you're strapped in so your seat, belt may be changed properly.
- If you don't want to lose a shoe in the middle of a flight, don't wear loose shoes. Only a little steel square provides a place for the feet to rest.
- What if you're allergic to certain foods? Please inform them of any dietary requirements or allergies when making your reservation.
- Is it secure? The crew is well-trained, there is a safety supervisor on board, and the structure and equipment met certification requirements.
- Is it appropriate for everyone? Pregnant ladies and children under the age of 13-14 are not permitted. There are no weight requirements, but you must be at least 4 feet 5 inches tall.
- It takes up to a minute to ascend and descend.
Suggested Read: Instagrammable Places in Doha: Best Spots To Add On Your Feed
In the centre of the deck, there are two cooks and two serving employees. All of the food in Qatar, that will be served here has already been prepared at Dinner in the Sky Qatar. The only things left to complete throughout the meal are the garnishing and plating. A crane lifts the 'flying dinner table' to a height of 40 to 50 metres in the sky. During meals, the table is also spun 360 degrees so that everyone may enjoy the panoramic views. It's pricey, but I think it's worth it for the overall experience. You are going to have an excellent customer service from the minute you enter the venue until you exit. The Sky Table crew, in particular, helped us feel certain that everything would be well.
The top offerings of Dinner in the Sky are Antipasto vegetables, Aubergine caviar pomegranate seeds and molasses, Smoked Salmon bagel, horseradish mayonnaise, Mini tomato caprese on focaccia bread, Mini Dessert, Mini financier Lemon meringue tart, fruit tart, Macaroon, Forrest berry cheesecake, and Scones & clotted cream.
Yes, Dinner in the sky is completely safe. The chairs may swivel 180 degrees and are held in place by a four-point strap system. You will be strapped to the chair, so you don't have to worry about your safety.
Dinner in the Sky was lasted hosted by The Intercontinental Doha, and is planning is for the coming years as well.
While some might feel that the experience is a little overpriced, Dinner in the sky is totally worth every penny. The expense is worthy in accordance with the services offered.
Well, the answer to this question is yes and no. In simpler words the food price depends upon the eatery you choose to eat at. Qatar houses both expensive eateries as well as cheap ones. There are many options available in both the categories and cheap food certainly doesn't mean that the dishes are not delightful. Irrespective of where you eat the food in Qatar is delicious. So, set your budget out and have a nice cozy meal.
Each flight of Dinner in the Sky lasts for approximately an hour. Dinner in the Sky is a one-of-a-kind event, with a 22-seat Sky Table hanging 40 metres in the air, where you'll enjoy delicious cuisine and wine while taking in a really unforgettable view.
No, the menu is set beforehand. The chefs have already prepared the dishes, only the serving is left for when you are high up in the sky.
The best time to visit Dinner in the Sky in Qatar will be in the evening so that you can enjoy all the meals with a nice and warm weather and as the time passes you can witness the iconic sunset while you are high above from the ground.