A family day needs to be exciting and relaxing. While you are on a vacation in Qatar, all you need is time off from those long city tours, adventures, and all. Al Waab Family Park Qatar is a perfect place to make your day count, and enjoy the serenity. This family park is not just about green fields and colorful benches, but there is everything that can leave you amazed. The relaxing aura of the place is what makes it an ideal space to rejuvenate yourself. So, if you are looking to spend a day with your family at a unique place, Al Waab family park is worth a visit.
Where is Al Waab Family Park in Qatar?
Al Waab Family Park is located in Al Rayyan as a family space to enjoy a picnic day. Al Rayyan is the third-largest municipality in Qatar where one can find every comfort and facility for spending a day or two. One can find many attractions in Al Rayyan but this park is indeed the best you can find to spend time close to nature. The park is quite famous among the tourists and the locals where they can enjoy a quality time, playing or eating and admiring the serene location. The recreational garden offers every fun and thrill one needs to make a leisure day fun and exciting.
Al Waab Park might not be as famous as Aspire Park in Qatar but it surely is a place to reconnect with self. No matter with whom you are traveling, with family, kids, and friends, the park offers a serene place and relaxing ambiance to enjoy a picnic.
Features and Facilities at Al Waab Family Park Doha
A recreational family garden in Qatar, Al Waab Family Park is not just a green city corner but it is surely a place where you can relax and have fun. The park has added so much to its facilities which lures locals and travelers to spend a day at leisure. Check out these amazing features you will find at the park to add more fun.
- A water fountain that enhances the entire area and welcomes one with the best view.
- A play area for kids where they can find the best games and rides to enjoy. There are a variety of slides, climbing paths, swings, see-saws, and more. The floor of the playing area is made with tiny rubber granules to make the space resistance-free and safe.
- Gazebo and Seating space is provided to make the Al Waab Park Doha. There are benches and shades provided to escape the heat.
- Green Lawn space with trees and flowers adds to the aesthetic beauty of the park. You can bring your mat and food to enjoy a family picnic with kids or just spend a lazy winter morning.
- For those who need a jogging spot, there are walking tracks at the park that make enough space for them to enjoy their walk and fitness routes.
- Bins can be spotted at every interval which makes the park in Qatar clean and a hygienic space for kids to stroll.
- The park has a football pitch where kids can enjoy their game without hampering the grass growth and disturbing other people in the park.
Suggested Read: 12 Theme Parks In Qatar For A Family-Friendly Day Outing
Things To Avoid in Al Waab Family Park in Qatar
Being a local or a tourist, it is our sole responsibility to maintain a public space in every possible way we can. While there are many facilities in the park and many Kids' activities in Qatar your child can enjoy, here are some top things that you and your child must avoid in the park.
- Children must be accompanied by their parents as the park does not allow kids to enter without their parents' watch.
- No Man is allowed inside the park without their family.
- One cannot bring their Pet.
- You are not allowed to cook, barbecue, or firecrackers and enjoy a bonfire inside the park.
- Do not carry Bicycles along as you cannot ride a bike inside.
- You cannot host any event or celebrate inside the park without prior permission from the municipality.
- You must take care of the cleanliness and maintenance of the park. Make sure not to litter or pluck the flowers.
Suggested Read: Adventure Rooms Qatar: Solve The Action-Packed Mysteries
Additional Information on Al Waab Family Park Doha
- Opening Hours: 6 am - 11 pm
- Toilets: Separate toilet for women and men, available inside the park
- Wheelchair and disability accessibility
- Parking: Available outside the park
- Entrance: Free
- Location: Al Rayyan Qatar
- Nearby landmarks: Mercedes Benz dealership, Salwa Road
Al Waab Family Park Qatar is a small yet happening place for families to enjoy the day. Located in the Al Rayyan Municipality, the park offers every facility to ensure complete leisure and comfort. There are games and rides for kids, a seating area for adults, and a beautiful green lawn where you can soak yourself in the warm sun under the Arabian sky. If you are planning a Doha family tour, make sure you visit the family park to take a break from the hectic life and relax in the sublime and tranquil beauty of the family park.
The Al Waab Family Park is located in the Al Rayyan Municipality of Qatar. It is the third-largest municipality in Qatar that has every facility and comfort for travelers.
Al Waab Park in Qatar has every facility for visitors. There is a playground, a football pitch, a parking space, and a toilet. There are slides for kids too.
The top attractions to add to your Al Rayyan tour package are:
- Education City
- Al Wajbah Fort
- MATHAF Arab Museum of Modern Art
- Al Karaana Lagoon
The opening hours of Al Waab family park in Qatar are 6 am to 11 pm. The park is open all week to the public. There is no entrance fee to the park.
At Al Waab Family Park, there is a play area for kids where they can find the best games and rides to enjoy. There are a variety of slides, climbing paths, swings, see-saws, and more. The floor of the playing area is made with tiny rubber granules to make the space resistance-free and safe.
Al Waab Park is famous for its excellent facilities and cleanliness. The park is well maintained to let people enjoy a family picnic together and their morning and evening walk.
Located in Al Rayyan, you can easily get a metro or cab to Al Waab Park. The Doha Metro Gold Line and the Doha Metro Green Line are the two main metros operating along the route.
No cooking and barbecue are not allowed in Al Waab Park. You can also not indulge in any firecracker activity or bonfire. Make sure you carry packed food.