Note: Our agents will provide you these or similar hotels depending on availability
The following policy will be in effect from the day on which we receive written notice of cancellation:-
- Between 31 and 45 days before arrival: 25% of the package cost
- Between 11 and 30 days before arrival: 50% of the package cost
- Between 06 and 10 days before arrival: 75% of the package cost
- Cancellation within 05 days before arrival or no-show: 100 % non-refundable
- Rates are subject to change and subject to availability at the time of booking
- Terms and conditions apply
Fill the Form and Get a Call Back From Our Holiday Expert
The best time to visit Makkah is from November to March. During these months it is suitable to explore the city and are the peak travel seasons. This time you can easily experience all the daytime activities.
There are several places to explore during your Umrah tour. Below we have listed some of those places.
- Masjid al-Haram, Makkah
- Al Masjid an-Nabawi, Medina
- Dar Al Madinah Museum
- Clock Tower Museum, Makkah
- Old Bazaar, Medina
This is the biggest and the first museum located in Medina, which is known for its rich heritage. This museum is known for highlighting valuable heritage, and civilization and is also known as an old landmark of the city.
Umrah is a visit to the Holy Kaaba that can be performed at any time of the year. This is performed to clean the soul of past sins and to attain spirituality and connect to the vibes of the almighty.