During Ramadan, life changes as offices and schools are reduced by 2-3 hours. Most professionals choose to work at night and sleep during the day during this holy month. Did you know Saudi Arabia is the preferred destination for Muslim travelers during Ramadan along with Makkah and Madinah?
Saudi Arabia has everything when it comes to offering amenities for Ramadan like Halal food and prayer facilities. The markets, the restaurants, cafes and shops are worth exploring during this holy month. So, if you are really keen on exploring the country, then the 3 days Saudi Arabia Ramadan package is just what you need.
The following policy will be in effect from the day on which we receive written notice of cancellation:-
- Between 31 and 45 days before arrival: 25% of the package cost
- Between 11 and 30 days before arrival: 50% of the package cost
- Between 06 and 10 days before arrival: 75% of the package cost
- Cancellation within 05 days before arrival or no-show: 100 % non-refundable
- Rates are subject to change and subject to availability at the time of booking
- Terms and conditions apply
Fill the Form and Get a Call Back From Our Holiday Expert