Ramadan or Ramazan is a celebration of devotion and surrender to Allah. It is a time created for self-improvement, worship and spiritual reflection; and is one of the 5 pillars of Islam. It is said that during this month, Prophet Muhammad was shown the holy Quran. Muslims refrain from drinking or eating anything from dawn to dusk during Ramadan. Sahur is described as a time when meals are had before dawn and Iftar is when meals are eaten after the fast is broken.
Most people often celebrate the holy month with their families and most like travelling to various places. Speaking of travelling, if one plans to travel to Makkah, the 3 days Makkah Ramadan package is a must for them. Said to be the holiest city in Islamic culture, Makkah or Mecca sees several pilgrims during this sacred month.
The following policy will be in effect from the day on which we receive written notice of cancellation:-
- Between 31 and 45 days before arrival: 25% of the package cost
- Between 11 and 30 days before arrival: 50% of the package cost
- Between 06 and 10 days before arrival: 75% of the package cost
- Cancellation within 05 days before arrival or no-show: 100 % non-refundable
- Rates are subject to change and subject to availability at the time of booking
- Terms and conditions apply
Fill the Form and Get a Call Back From Our Holiday Expert