Note: Our agents will provide you these or similar hotels depending on availability
The following policy will be in effect from the day on which we receive written notice of cancellation:-
- Between 31 and 45 days before arrival: 25% of the package cost
- Between 11 and 30 days before arrival: 50% of the package cost
- Between 06 and 10 days before arrival: 75% of the package cost
- Cancellation within 05 days before arrival or no-show: 100 % non-refundable
- Rates are subject to change and subject to availability at the time of booking
- Terms and conditions apply
Fill the Form and Get a Call Back From Our Holiday Expert
King Abdulaziz International Airport is the major airport in Makkah.
Ramadan is a time of devotion and surrender to Allah in Makkah. Ramadan is also known as Ramzan, is a celebration to worship God and seek his holy blessings.
Makkah is the holiest city in Saudi Arabia and is famous as the birthplace of Prophet Muhammad.
The highlights of the 4 days Makkah Ramadan package includes visiting Grand Mosque and experiencing the aesthetics of Ramadan Makkah, Saudi Arabia.