The following policy will be in effect from the day on which we receive written notice of cancellation:-
- Between 31 and 45 days before arrival: 25% of the package cost
- Between 11 and 30 days before arrival: 50% of the package cost
- Between 06 and 10 days before arrival: 75% of the package cost
- Cancellation within 05 days before arrival or no-show: 100 % non-refundable
- Rates are subject to change and subject to availability at the time of booking
- Terms and conditions apply
Fill the Form and Get a Call Back From Our Holiday Expert
Yes, one needs a visa for Turkey with a passport which is valid at least for 6 months.
Turkey is known for its oriental and European elements that include its traditional tea to the majestic Hagia Sophia, carpets, hammam and bazaars.
April, May, September and October are the best months to visit Turkey.
Turkish is the main language in Turkey.