When it comes to planning a vacation, people should put Istanbul on the bucket list of places to explore. The vibrance and imperial heritage makes the city one of the most stunning places in the world.
It is home to some of the most breathtaking cathedrals, mosques and palaces built by the rulers, which are found along the Bosphorus strait, diving the waterway between Europe and Asia. Speaking of all these places, the best time to visit Istanbul is during Eid. So, while planning your vacation, tourists should avail the 4 days Istanbul Eid Package.
The following policy will be in effect from the day on which we receive written notice of cancellation:-
- Between 31 and 45 days before arrival: 25% of the package cost
- Between 11 and 30 days before arrival: 50% of the package cost
- Between 06 and 10 days before arrival: 75% of the package cost
- Cancellation within 05 days before arrival or no-show: 100 % non-refundable
- Rates are subject to change and subject to availability at the time of booking
- Terms and conditions apply
Fill the Form and Get a Call Back From Our Holiday Expert