Did you know one of the traditions of Eid includes wearing new clothes? It is true along with praying at mosques or outdoor prayer grounds and eating a wholesome meal with family and friends. It is considered one of the most holiday festivals in the middle east.
Tourists from around the world visiting the middle, are often awestruck by the celebrations that take place. In case you haven’t been yet and are planning a vacation, then think of availing the Regency Sealine Camp Eid Tour Package.
The following policy will be in effect from the day on which we receive written notice of cancellation:-
- Between 31 and 45 days before arrival: 25% of the package cost
- Between 11 and 30 days before arrival: 50% of the package cost
- Between 06 and 10 days before arrival: 75% of the package cost
- Cancellation within 05 days before arrival or no-show: 100 % non-refundable
- Rates are subject to change and subject to availability at the time of booking
- Terms and conditions apply
Fill the Form and Get a Call Back From Our Holiday Expert