New Year's Eve is associated with an array of elaborate extravaganza and events that surpass each other. Middle East has always enticed people accounting to plethora of celebration option to delve into. Saudi Arabia has everything that can spoil you, it’s wholesome and grandeur is incomparable. The country’s magnificence is reflected in its demeanor and style of partying. If you are on a vacation, and toiling in the quest of partying options then you can take a sigh of relief now! Here are few options for celebrating New year In Saudi Arabia.
Dine-in options New Year’s Eve in Saudi Arabia
Every celebration in complete without good food, Saudi has plentitude of options when it comes to rendering a blissful dining experience. Planning a dinner getaway with the loved ones on New years’ eve 2021 in Saudi Arabia is a very common thing among the localites. Take a break from everything that is going around and pick a restaurant that serves the best of your favorite cuisines. Here are few of the best dining options in Saudi Arabia.
- Beyruti Restaurant: The restaurant nestles in the center of Medina in Saudi Arabia and offers an impeccable service encompassing exquisite Lebanese dishes.
- Set Al Sham: One of the best Middle Eastern restaurants in Riyadh, serves delicacies inspired different regions and traditions. Guests appreciate and fall for the authentic interios, Arabian décor and lavishly hospitality.
- Shogun at Radisson Blu Hotel Riyadh: This nonpareil Japanese restaurant is perfect place for relishing the prioritized cuisine. Shotguns offers an exclusive ambience with modern and quality interiors.
Suggested Read: New Year In Egypt: An Extravaganza of Celebration
Celebrate New year in Saudi plunging into Adventure Sports
Saudi Arabia offers a discrete celebration for the events that happen in the country. For those who plan to experience new year celebration in Saudi Arabia, away from the chaotic crowd and loud music, then you would surely love celebrating it in the stunning Middle Eastern Way. Saudi Araba boasts largest sand desert on the planet. The abundance of sand gives rise to audacious adventure sports, sourcing the adrenaline rush. Here are few of the most loved adventure sports that are celebrated by the expats and locals
- Dune Bashing: Love off roading? Dune bashing is an adventure alternative that combines mud and hill driving, that required balancing the vehicle and its speed are the key factors here. It is one of the bets things to do in Saudi Arabia, so try and take a ride in the sand dunes.
- Camel Riding: Saudi caters to more than just adventure travelers; camel riding is relaxing history-inspired adventure activity playing crucial in the desert. Since ever camels have been an integral part of life on the peninsula used for primary functioning, from transportation and providing milk and meat. Saddle up on a camel and go around to an exploration around.
- Arabian Camping: Relish the real Arabian night experience by sleep among the sand dunes, beneath the stars. Enjoy the Arabian mornings with the traditional coffee and authentic breakfast being served to the guests.
Self-Pampering in Luxe Hotels of Saudi Arabia
Albeit, the counties and the natives struggle thoroughly to announce and celebrate best options for celebrating new year and eve. How about living a true sense of ‘Happy’ new year in Saudi Arabia? Stealing some me time is always a good option, no matter at what age you are never miss the opportunity of giving yourself the royalty to deserve. Pick the best 5-star hotel in Saudi Arabia with the state of art facilities, top notch amenities and the staff that will ensure that you celebrate the staycation to the core.
Radisson Blu Hotel Riyadh: Plan a staycation with family in the iconic Arabian architecture and lavish interiors with the five-star amenities including concierge service, health clubs, sauna room, Jacuzzis and spa services along with fine dining options with café Shogun and Olivio's.
Qasr Al Sharq: Take a break from work and indulge in opulent ambience and exceptional hospitality of Qasr Al Sharq located in the center of Jeddah. The best thing about the hotel is that guests get to enjoy the ultimate luxury personal butler and who would cater to all the requirements and request made by the guest.
Four Seasons Riyadh Kingdom Centre: Enjoy the chic rooms with luxe amenities including minibar and international satellite. Located in Riyadh's prestigious location. The hotel offers extensive, ultra-tech meeting spaces. Superb contemporary cuisine and the highly personalized service of Four Seasons.
Suggested Read: New Year in Kuwait: Celebrations To Bid The Old Year Goodbye
Spas/Hammam In Saudi Arabia For Optimum Luxury
Spas are an ultimate luxury that are optimized to waver off the stress and tensions from mind and body. This new year, in Saudi Arabia you can find the perfect hammams and spa services to relax and spiritually connect with the best of yourself.
- The Resense spa: A part of Burj Rafal hotel in Kempinski, the Resense , is inspired by European designs. Hop in here for classic as well as luxurious services.
- Luthans hotel and spa: It is a women’s only private resort where only women can enter and feel comfortable. The convenience of ladies is the utmost prioritized this here apart from the high-end spa services.
- The Maison Joelle: The spa center is one of the most famous places for rejuvenation, divided into two section one for makeup and other for services. Get a makeover while you are here in Saudi Arabia for new year 2022.
Suggested Read: New Year In Bahrain: Raise A Toast For A New Beginning
Lounges in Saudi Arabia to Party on New year 2022
Saudi Arabia has nice cozy rooftop lounge that serves authentic as well as international menu that will leave you craving for more. Just think of a decent place for an outing with friends and VOILA! The lounges in Saudi Arabia will instantly grab your attention.
- Q Lounge: Q Lounge is spot that offers a setting perfect for all-day relaxing. Go by your preference, dine either in al fresco by the poolside enjoying scenic vistas or take the seating inside the premises. The lounge offers a wide range of menu serving international delicacies.
- Chorisia Lounge: Spend the most memorable time with loves ones on New year in Saudi Arabia at the Chorisia lounge with elegant interior. The peaceful ambience offers al fresco dining area where you can enjoy the cool breeze during the winters in the country and enjoy
Suggested Read: Delve Into The Celebration Of New year In Turkey
Delve in the stunning natural beauty of Saudi Arabia and explore the places to visit in the country for living the astounding vacation during the celebration week of New year. If you are someone who is looking for a soothing New Year in Saudi Arabia to shun away the worries and enjoy the luxury of tranquility. Book a flight to the country and discover the local attractions, the authentic food and places that are yet unexplored by most of the travelers.
There are many options where new year can be celebrated in Saudi Arabia, visitors can enjoy the luxury of Staying in 5-star hotels, explore the lounges, try thrilling adventure sports and go for a shopping joust in the country.
No there is no bar or club in Saudi Arabia. Although the enriched country has multiple places to discover and spend a day with family and friends.
The nonpareil Japanese restaurant is perfect place offering an exclusive ambience with modern and quality interiors. The restaurant is located in King Abdul Aziz Road, Old Airport Road, Riyadh.
Saudi Araba boasts largest sand desert on the planet. The abundance of sand gives rise to audacious adventure sports, sourcing the adrenaline rush, The most famous sports here are Dune Bashing, Camel Riding and Arabian Camping.
Q lounge is a very popular place in Saudi Arabia. It is operational throughout the week from 9.00 am to 11.30 pm.
The restaurant nestles in the center of Medina in Saudi Arabia and offers an impeccable service encompassing exquisite Lebanese dishes. The exact location of the restaurant is Bir Uthman, Sultana road, Medina 42331 in Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia is a very popular country in in Middle East that connect to the world very elaboratively, the evidence is the 6 international airports encompassed in the country.
There are 6 international airports are in Saudi Arabia and out of all King Abdulaziz International Airport and King Khalid International Airport are the biggest airports are in Saudi.