Fill the Form and Get a Call Back From Our Holiday Expert
One can spend at least 6 days exploring some of the most stunning attractions in London.
London has some of the most stunning attractions nestled in each corner of the world. The powerful state is known for:
1. Big Ben and The Houses of Parliament.
2. Natural History Museum.
3. Covent Garden.
4. Oxford Street.
5. Changing of The Guard at Buckingham Palace.
6. Borough Market.
7. Take a river bus from Westminster to Tower Bridge.
8. Spitalfields Market
1. Get an oyster card
2. Tipping in London is not allowed
3. Always carry an umbrella
March- May is said to be the best time to visit London.
1. Historic Modern London
2. Windsor, Bath & Stonehenge
3. The Spirit of London Tour
4. Hop-on-Hop-Off London Eye, Madame Tussauds