Fill the Form and Get a Call Back From Our Holiday Expert
The main airports in Italy are:
- Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Milan Malpensa Airport
- Venice Airport
- Catania Fontanarossa Airport
- Naples Airport
Tourists can spend at least 10-11 days in Italy.
Italian is the main language spoken in Italy. English is spoken as well, so tourists on holiday will not have a problem communicating.
March-May and September-November are the ideal months to visit Italy.
The Italy tour package includes highlights like:
- Visit of the main suggestive UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Syracuse, Noto, Ragusa, Modica, Piazza Armerina, Agrigento.
- Monreale, Palermo, Cefalù, Catania city centre, Etna.
- Tasting of Sicilian typical products: Modica (day 3): visit of the well-known chocolate manufacturers Sabadì with tasting.
- Marsala (day 4): visit of the famous Florio wine cellar and wine tasting; Palermo (day 5) tasting of local street food; Catania.
- Tasting of Sicilian “granita & brioche”; Etna (day 7) visit of a beekeeping honey company and honey tasting.