The Year has come to an end, and we all have buckled up ourselves to welcome the year approaching with all the optimism. The best way to take a break from the chaos is to plan a trip with family and spend a quality time with them on the new year’ eve and forthcoming week. If you have not decided the destination yet, why not give a thought to Jordan? Although the country is not very popular among the travelers, you would fall in love with it losing a piece of your heart here. How about relishing the natural landscape, beaches and vivid nightlife while celebrating New year in Jordan!
Hop in the Lively Clubs in Jordan
The country in Middle East is waiting to be explored! The clubs, bars and lounges offered by the liveliest cities are still the lesser-known side of Jordan. The clubs organize glamorous parties with great ambience flooded with food and alcohol. If you are planning to attend New year parties in Jordan, then here is the list of perfect clubs and lounge that will give you and experience worthwhile.
- Cube Lounge in Amman: Amman the capital city of Jordan is always buzzing with people given the party option it gives for the nightlife scenes. Cube is a year-round café located in the Zeid Ben Harethah Street. The club has a special Thursday night where people served free shot of their choice.
- The Blue Fig: Why not plan a night lout at the Blue Fig to celebrate the New Year eve 2021 with electrifying music, live band and soothing ambience. The lounge located at the Irbid St 30 in Amman is a complete package offering bar, restaurant, dessert complex, movie hall, and an open terrace.
- Royal Yacht Club Bar In Aqaba: Aqaba Is another popular city in Jordan that has multiple lounges and bars and clubs enticing most of the traveler with their party plans. The Royal yacht club is a gastrobar, where you can plan perfect outing with your family and enjoy the Mediterranean delicacies and drinks.
- Cave Bar: Renowned as one of the oldest bars in Jordan, and it is said to be approximate 2000-year-old and remains open until 4AM in summers. One you step in hear you wouldn’t leave disappointed, take a plunge in the ravishing interiors and luscious food.
- Wranglers Pub In The Petra Palace Hotel: yet another popular pub where you can celebrate a fulfilling New Year's Eve is the Wrangler pub. Also coveted as the “The English Bar” the bar serves myriads of drinks and snacks.
Suggested Read: Phenomenal Places To Celebrate New year in London
Adore the Pristine Beaches in Jordan
The Country is quite popular for its massive landscapes and dessert but lesser-known fact is that there are beautiful waterbodies in Jordan where stunning beach parties can be organized. Let's take a look at the beaches in Jordan offering beautiful horizons
- Wadi Mujib: The beach is at a distance of about 40 minutes for the dead sea, and it is becoming a famous spot among the tourists. If you are looking for some time offering tranquility then live it here. Walk through the water on canyons and get time for the introspection that you were waiting for.
- Amman Beach: The beach located on the dead sea of Jordan is one of the most popular spots for tourists in the country located just inside the national boundary. It is believed that the beach has healing properties and is advantageous for human skin and body.
- South Beach: Its location close to the red sea, renders a lovely expression to the travelers exploring the city. The turquoise water of the beach and the glooming marine life is the result of preservation act conducted by the government. Take some time out on this new year and dive in to explore the underwater life.
- Coral Beach: If you are planning some time alone and seeking solidarity away from the cacophony of New year eve celebration in Jordon, then this beach could be a perfect choice for you. Coral beach has many coral formations which makes it popular among the divers.
- Berenice Beach: Do want to spend new year in royalty? Berenice Beach resort offers a private beach along with featuring volleyball courts, swimming pools, Jacuzzis, spas. Take the opportunity to enjoy their water sports including water tubing, jet skiing, and scuba diving.
Suggested Read: UAE National Day 2021: Celebrating The Foundation Of Emirates
Plan New year Dinners in Popular Restaurants in Jordan
The country has stunning inter continent restaurants that offer satiating services and enriching food. If planning a celebration is overwhelming affair for you, and you are yet confused about the right way to plan your New year in Jordan, here are perfect dine-in options for your family.
- Jasmine House: Do you know there is no shortage of romantic restaurants in Jordan, Jasmine house is yet another Italian restaurant located in the capital city. Clubbing and loud music is not your cup of tea? Great the country exclusive options for you either treat yourself or take your family out on a dinner.
- Sufra: Have you ever tried Arabian restaurants in the Jordan? Try Sufra, no matter if you are expatriate of a localite you can hop in the restaurant and relish the lighter as well as full meal. The elegant interiors ar perfect for a soothing dining experience and the taste of authentic food will satiate you taste buds to the core.
- Haret Jdoudna: New have different connotation for all. When there are many who love partying crazy there are many who just believe in some self-pampering and spend a quality time with their loved ones. Haret Jdoudna is one such lavish restaurant has stunning Arabian architecture and allow you to dive in amazing gastronomic delight.
- Kan Zaman: It is more than a restaurant, the stunning interiors are worth exploring, Take a stroll to the place and plan dinner night out on the New Year’s in Jordon. While you are there do not forget to try their Hummus Jabali, Hummus Kan Zaman, Mutabbal, Fattoush, Tabbouleh.
- Fakhreldine: The restaurant is one of the most elite places to take your family on dinner to celebrate the New year 2022 in Jordon. The most amazing fact about which is a primary reason for the number of footfalls is that the restaurant was once the resident of the first Jordanian Prime Minister late Mr. Fawzi Al-Mulki.
Suggested Read: New Year in Kuwait: Celebrations To Bid The Old Year Goodbye
Jordon is a beautiful country which is yet unraveled, if you have not visited the country yet then what are you waiting for? New year is the perfect time to plan a day out and explore the astonishing beaches, clubs and authentic dishes. Plan a day out with family and discover the local attraction, it is a fact deniable that the beauty of the country will mesmerize you and make you fall in love with every aspect of it. Since the year is about to end grab the opportunity of celebrating New year in Jordon with your loves ones or just travel solo. Choice is all yours!
The ideal time to visit Jordon is between march and may as Autumn and spring are said to be the perfect time for all the sightseeing given the soothing temperature.
Jordon is absolutely safe travel at night. Visitors can party all night without worrying about the safety.
The content of salt is too high in dead sea. Thus, visitors are not allowed to swim in the Dead Sea as it can be harmful for skin and sense organs.
There are 5 stunning beaches in Jordon, that are very popular among the visitors.
- Wadi Mujib
- Amman Beach
- South Beach
- Coral Beach
- Berenice Beach
The best clubs in Jordon are:
- Cube Lounge in Amman
- The Blue Fig
- Royal Yacht Club Bar In Aqaba
- Cave Bar
- Wranglers Pub In The Petra Palace Hotel
Jordon is a country in Middle East that has a good connectivity around the world There are total 5 airports in Jordon.
The largest airports in the country are Amman Queen Alia Airport and Aqaba King Hussein Airport, that are also the busiest.
There is stunning nightlife in Jordon. Hop in the club and party throughout the night with friends and closed ones.