The following policy will be in effect from the day on which we receive written notice of cancellation:-
- Between 31 and 45 days before arrival: 25% of the package cost
- Between 11 and 30 days before arrival: 50% of the package cost
- Between 06 and 10 days before arrival: 75% of the package cost
- Cancellation within 05 days before arrival or no-show: 100 % non-refundable
- Rates are subject to change and subject to availability at the time of booking
- Terms and conditions apply
Fill the Form and Get a Call Back From Our Holiday Expert
King Fahd International Airport is the main airport in Saudi Arabia.
Tourists can spend about 3 days to about 90 days in Saudi Arabia.
April is the month Ramadan is celebrated in Saudi Arabia.
Kabsa and biryani are the main dishes during Ramadan in Saudi Arabia.